Posted by Tara on Monday, December 21st, 2009
If you don’t have time to make Better Cinnamon Rolls, this recipe is the next best thing to serve on Christmas morning. I got this recipe a long time ago from my dear friend Betsy. Hi Betsy! Be sure you get all the ingredients when you make that last grocery store run. Sometimes the Cook N Serve Butterscotch Jello Pudding is hard to find close to Christmas.
- 1 pkg. frozen dough balls (15 count)
- 1 pkg, butterscotch pudding, NOT instant
- 1 stick real butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
On Christmas Eve:
Butter a bundt pan
- Layer One: Sprinkle cinnamon in bottom of pan
- Layer Two: Add chopped pecans
- Layer Three: Add Dough Balls
- Layer Four: Sprinkle dry pudding mix over dough
- Layer Five: Melt butter and sugar. Pour over top.
Let prepared dough set out all night uncovered. Christmas morning bake 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven, placing a plate or round serving platter on top of bundt pan. Flip pan to release sticky buns. Caution – it’s hot and sticky. Serve while warm. Faint and repeat.