Posted by Tara on Tuesday, December 18th, 2012
- 3 cups organic oat flour
- 3 cups organic whole wheat flour
- 3 cups organic spelt flour
- 1 cup ground organic flax seed
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 9 Tablespoons organic sugar
You will need approximately 5 pint sized jars with rings and lids. Place 2 cups of mix into each jar and seal with lids and rings. Attach instructions below for making pancakes or waffles.
In medium bowl mix together (batter may be lumpy, but that’s OK)
- 1 cup waffle/pancake mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 stick organic melted butter
- 1 egg
For pancakes, heat and grease griddle. Pour ¼ cup batter at a time to make pancakes. Turn only once, careful not to burn them. Serve right away with hot maple syrup.
For waffles, heat waffle iron. My waffle iron takes ½ cup batter to make 1 6” waffle. Serve right away with hot maple syrup.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.