Posted by Tara on Monday, November 9th, 2009
It has been over a week since I’ve posted anything new. I’ve been battling some bug for several days and decided to repost Lasanga Soup. I wish I had some right now. Quick, Easy, Nutritious, and Delicious!
A good friend Vicki gave me the recipe for this soup after our middle child spent the weekend at her house. I think our child cleaned up her soup because it was so yummy. This is another one of those quick and easy recipes that we will be repeating. Thanks Vicki and enjoy!
- 1 pound Laura’s ground beef -browned
- 1 can 28 oz can diced tomatoes with basil and oregano
- 2 NO BEEF bullion cubes + 4 cups water (or use 2 cans beef broth in place of cubes & water)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cooked spiral noodles (cook about 1 cup dry spiral noodles)
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
In large soup pot add the browned ground beef, bullion cubes, water (or beef broth) and tomatoes. Bring to boil and dissolve bullion cubes in liquid. Add salt and pepper to suit your taste buds. Reduce heat to simmer at least 30 minutes. Add cooked noodles before serving and let simmer another 5 minutes. Serve with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
You may also use regular diced tomatoes, and add 1 Tablespoon of Italian herbs.
Download Adobe Reader